Monday, April 16, 2007

It's been awhile

It's true I haven't been posting as frequently, but that does not mean that I have been slacking. I have been juggling so much lately I'm surprised I'm still standing. I am currently in the process of moving my studio from its downstairs location to its new upstairs location. There was a lot of planning on my part before anything was moved. Here are pics of my downstairs location just before all hell broke loose.

The set up was nice but I needed a bit more room and so does my daughter. She will be moving in when I move out.
Status: So far 99% of the furniture and fabric have been moved upstairs. Shelves have been mounted into position. Next step will be to take everything down patch what holes I don't need and paint. This painting and patching will be done on both rooms - so I don't know how long it will take. I hope my husband contractor will be in Speedy Gonsales mode. I can't wait to show you my new studio!
I'd love to hear your opinions.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...