Wednesday, June 13, 2007

There's a New Man in my life

and his name is Kobe! He's good looking, strong, powerful and promises to take me where I've never been before. I can't wait to put my hands on him and make him work for me. I understand he does leather the way I like my leather done.

Okay so I'm talking about my new industrial sewing machine. I found him on Craigslist and bought him off a guy who had him for only 5 months. I tested it out on some scraps and am just in love with the quality stitching. He was delivered just last night so I haven't used him to his fullest potential yet. I'm a little scared - you know how it is when you get something new. You just are worried that you might mess something up and you won't be able to fix it. Well the YOU might very well be just ME. I hope that is not the case though. I'll be sure to post updates on how we adjust to each other, so keep an eye out.

4 comments:

Zu said...

My my! That is one sexy piece of machinery! Can't wait to see what that baby can do! :-)

Over The Top Aprons said...

I love the new man in your life. What a grand idea to have an industrial machine. I didn't even think about that but I am sure there is a great difference. I just purchased a new sew.machine and newserger. Like them both.
Very nice blog.

Barbra said...

Just hope your new man doesn't talk back!!!

allison strine said...

ooh... hubba hubba!! Lookin' good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...