Monday, July 09, 2007

Home Alone!

Today is the first day of my week off. My daughter is at her Grandmother's house spending time with her Auntie. She comes back tonight so I had better make good use of this time.


So far today I have made pancakes, turkey bacon and banana fritters for breakfast. It is already so humid and there doesn't seem to be any air circulating in my studio even with the window open.

I am getting ready to list my newest Slim-line wallet. This time I used suede in a gorgeous hunter green tone. Suede and I usually don't agree but this time we came to an understanding.

The interior is a beautiful vintage floral cotton. I started this wallet a few weeks ago but finished it yesterday. Here is a picture of the inside showing the hidden zippered coin compartment:

4 comments:

marsha said...

This is absoloutely 100% gorgeous! I love the shade of green and the button details on the side give it the extra omph! Great work Arlene!!!

Btw, all that talk of banana fritters and pancakes is making me hungry again ... :P (And I've just had my lunch!!!!)

:)

Zu said...

Oh Lord how I miss turkey bacon! They have only pork here. :-( That wallet is cute! Yet another fancy addition to your boutique! :-)

Over The Top Aprons said...

I just saw you blog mentioned in the forums so i decided to give you a visit, Your work is so well done. I can tell you take great care with it. Your entire blog is very nicely done! Corline

Sewlutions' World said...

Thank you very much Corline, I am greatful for the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...