Saturday, September 12, 2009

Second Chances

I believe in second chances, that is why I thrift shop wherever I can. I love visiting my favourite Value Village or Garage sale-ing. This little breadbox is now my...

Electronics hutch. It houses such things as my drill battery charger, blackberry chargers, digital camera charger, electric scissor charger - you get the picture!



Next you will see a mailbox that I found at the latest yard sale I went to. I painted it white (well it is actually just the primer). I can put my magnets on it and my little collectibles.

Inside is the perfect spot to place icky things like bills to be paid.


I can't forget to look at the bills because it sits right above my computer where I can be found waaay too often.

Have you given anything second chances lately?

3 comments:

Love + Cake said...

Great find!! I give everything a second chance, I'm addicted to thrifting! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!! I love your vintage finds, it's great to re-purpose the golden oldies. I know you have spoken about Value Village before, I've heard of it, but is it like Goodwill?

Zu said...

What cool ideas! You always find the nicest things. :-)
I can find things like that at car boot sales here. I stay away from them though because I can go broke quite easily. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...