Monday, January 04, 2010

New Beginnings 2010

Happy New Year everyone! I am not sad to see 2009 go as it was a very bad year for my family and a lot of people with the so called 'Economic Crises'.

I am determined to make this new year a turning point for the betterment of my family. Change is scary but learning to see and do things in a different way is always good. I have decided to do just and I wanted to document it here. That ribbing you see is a crochet ribbing done in half double crochet. I am using it as the base for my Tunisian in the round hat that I am about to start.

On January 1st I figured out how to do Tunisian Crochet in the round and was very happy about that.

Below is the Tunisian in the round hat that I started January 1st but decided to frog today - and that's okay because change is good if you plan to make it better!

Cheers!

4 comments:

SillyLittleLady said...

"Change is good if you plan to make it better" - love it :) and, as a knitter, I wholeheartedly agree, especially in the crafting aspect of things!

Sharon said...

Wow! I didn't know you could do Tunisian crochet in the round. Your hat looks very interesting!

Surely this year has to be better than what I saw happen for many of us last year.

Zu said...

*gasp* I was looking up tunisian in the round yesterday! Been meaning to give tunisian a try again since you started it, but have been so busy with other things.
It looks beautiful! :-)
I think you're going to have a great year. :-)

Mary said...

Tunisian in the round? How fascination!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...