My Cabana just outside my kitchen.
Here is how I did it:
Materials used on-hand and purchased:
Pressure treated wood - 2x2 & 2x4
- split bamboo on a roll
- deck screws
- 2 old pillows
- 1 new body pillow
- fabric to encase pillows (on hand)
- fabric for outer slip-cover (on hand)
- fabric for bolster (on hand)
- stuffing for bolster (on hand)
- 2 coated canvas (to prevent mildew)
- 4 curtain rods (dollar store)
- compound miter saw
Here is what I did:
1) make benches
2) made the cushions, cushion covers and bolsters
3) build the frame and attach the split bamboo
Make the curtains, install rods and hang.
Add beautiful model et voila!
I may not have a pool boy nor a pool, but maybe I can convince the hubby to wear something skimpy, fan and spritz me with water while I sip my pina colada ;-)
4 hours ago