Monday, September 24, 2012

Shrooms

For most of my life I have feared mushrooms.  I don't eat them, because the thought of them makes me go ick.  Lately though, I have had this strange fascination with them.  I can now appreciate their beauty.  I guess I have Pinterest to blame.  If only I could get them off my lawn.  So please go on over to my Pinterest page and look at all the pretty shrooms, I have accumulated.


If you don't have an account and would like an invite, please let me know.  FYI, I can now be found on Facebook, so please visit me there and like me if you dare.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I was also for the longest time afraid to eat mushrooms. One day I tried them and loved them. They taste really good.

Sewlutions' World said...

Hopefully one day soon, I will get the courage just like you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...