Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just me.. and ... my Camera...


underneath the mistle.....Okay let me stop right there! I was trying to get a picture of my camera, how does one do that without getting into the shot. So here it is!

Oh no, I'm exposed without lipstick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, my Indie Glam Chenille tote was featured on the front page of Etsy in the wee hours, and I missed it!


This is the bagThe list was curated by another Etsy seller called PicturesofLily. She combined combinations of grey and red and called it Elephants and Lipstick. What a brilliant name!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Great camera!
Also a great bag.

The Glass Onion said...

thanks for the mention! it is a fabulous bag. i wish i thought to take a screen shot of the front page. i bet someone did, though.

Zu said...

I want that camera! :-) I love that cute bag as well. Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New year to you! :-)

shayla said...

niiiiiiiice camera! :oD

Anonymous said...

Nice Camera
Mine:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O8fWQZS7Uvc/SX-X5VjnLGI/AAAAAAAAACw/VStFFJw_43E/s1600-h/P7220077.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...