Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....

I'm sorry I didn't dress you up like previous years, it's just that, well, you know, things have been crazy around here. I promise to do better next year ;-)
A few weeks ago my camera broke - it just stopped working, no warning signs or anything. I bought myself a new one, it is a Canon Powershot S5IS. It has a lot of potential but it is taking me a long time to figure out all the bells and whistles.
I decided to try out this particular one with the tree. It is a black and white but certain colours are highlighted. I still need to work on it though. Hopefully I will be able to on my time off.

2 comments:

marsha said...

Here's wishing you and your loved ones and very merry and blessed x'mas! :)

may the coming new year be full of love, joy and happiness for you too!

Anonymous said...

very jealous about the new camera. can't wait to see what you do with it!

i also wanted to let you know that you have been tagged. (sorry!)

happy holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...