Friday, March 27, 2009

A great week for Features

I feel very honoured to be included on the following sites.

CanArtisan is a brand new site that puts the spotlight on up and coming Canadian artists/designers. It is put together by the wonderful Brandi who also has a site on Etsy called Enthral.

Read all about it here!

I can also be seen on Indie Collective in their Spring/Summer Shopping guide. They featured both my Metro-Man wallet with SNAP Pocket and my Steampunk Unisex Cuff with secret pocket.

Gilbea's Fashion blog. You can see my steampunk cuff amongst other fabulous cuff designers.

In other great news, my 2nd Steampunk Messenger bag sold!


What a great way to end the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...love that bag.

Zu said...

Congrats! You're getting some great exposure. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...