Sunday, May 06, 2007

I've never Thought of myself

as being a collector, but look what's happening!
I seem to be getting these cool looking white things. I was told they are called Milk Glass by a friend who actually collects them - who knew! I love how retro looking they are. I was attracted to the clean lines and the white just seems to pop against whatever colour your put them against. These will be in my new sewing room. I may put soil and plant some grass or Jade in them. Whatever I do they will look awesome against my turquoise blue walls - if they ever get painted by that husband of mine. I can't wait to see what else I find while thrifting.

1 comment:

Zu said...

They are so cute! They have a beautiful simplicity about them I think. I would've bought those myself! :-) I love thrift stores as well and am lucky since there are tons of charity shops nearby. :-)Thank you for the birthday blessing my dear! Still being a baby is just about the nicest thing I've been told since I've been 30! lol :-)

(http://www.hobbyzu.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...