Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Trip to the Farm

Today I helped supervise my daughter's SK class. We went to the Green Acres Farm.

I was the lucky parent who only had to supervise 2 children. Two of them were a no show. I have to say though, my girls were perfectly behaved, not like the raging pack of boys a few rows down the isle on the bus. We had a trailer ride around the farm and our tour guide explained about the different animals they had there.
We even got to see the shearing of sheep!












You might recognize Agent 31 on the right =>










Enjoy the rest of the pictures!


3 comments:

Zu said...

I love animals! :-) The poor naked sheep! I've never seen sheep shearing before. I hope to get to one day. (with my kids of course) You got lucky with the well behaved kids. he-he!
Is that your daughter!? She's beautiful! :-)

Sewlutions' World said...

Yes, that is my daughter - thank you! Apparently the shearing is supposed to benefit the sheep during the summer months. My question is what did the sheep do before they were domesticated by Man?

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Looks like fun! I have supervised a few of those class trips myself--some good, some not so good! lol How cool is that, I've never had the pleasure of seeing sheep get sheared in real life, a cool memory for the kids for sure.
Smiles, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...